Monday, December 6, 2010

My Animals

This is interesting. I seem to not be the only one lost without Kyle. The pets are taking on interesting roles without him here. They are not oblivious to the fact that something is wrong, not just that he isn't here, but that something is seriously wrong.

Reba: Seems seriously depressed, she hasn't moved from that spot on the couch in a while. She's usually the most active in the house.

Pepper: Seems to be the "fixer." She is going around giving hugs and kisses. Not just to me, but to Reba as well. She came up to me this morning, put both of her paws on my shoulder, and buried her head in my chest. It was just what I needed.

Butters: Is completely lost. It seems obvious that my normally rambunctious kitty doesn't know what to do with himself. He even tried climbing up the sleeve of my snuggie, which is way to small for him to fit into. If I stop petting him, he attacks my hand. Now he is meowing for more attention, either from me or from the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment