Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paradigm

I kind of find this funny, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately. My best friend, Tamra have often discussed our life's plans, marriage, kids, etc. I find it funny that while she always wanted 3 and I wanted 2, that seems to have changed. I never thought I would like being pregnant, and well, frankly, it kind of makes me wish I were Mormon. I can't get enough of this, and it's going to be over in a couple of short months. If my second child were a girl, I would probably be content with 2, but if it's a boy, well, that just gives me the excuse to be pregnant again :). I love being free from the rough conditions that have made so many of my friends miserable during their pregnancies. I'm free from preeclampsia, even in the midst of all that stress last week, my blood pressure was only 112/70. I don't have gestational diabetes; 2 cups of coffee with sugar, and a bunch of Hall's cough drops in addition to that ever-tasty Glucola only shot my blood sugar up to 115...which was higher than I would've liked, but I stopped for the test as an afterthought. Even at 30, I want to do this at least once more. Possibly twice. I love the thought of being pregnant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment