Saturday, December 11, 2010

Homecoming

Kyle came home last night. He left the hospital at 1, then we had a bunch of errands to do. We decided to go have a belated anniversary dinner while we waited for prescriptions. We had a lot of fun, and it was *almost* like the two of us normally are. We both made the comment that we shouldn't be allowed in nice restaurants. We came home and enjoyed ourselves *very* much. Then we hung out and played with the new wii for a while till we were both retardedly tired and ready for bed. He seemed to sleep really good. I didn't as much, because last weekend when things were at their worst, the nights were the worst. I slept really light and felt every twitch. I did sleep though. This morning had a rough start. He woke up to his phone beeping that his oral final in Spanish was due. I redirected him to his Ativan before he got over excited. I know the stuff works quick, but I'd rather get a jump on things than let them get out of hand. Not sure if the lithium has a baseline in his system yet. It seems to, we'll see. The Risperdol is the only one I can see working. He had a minor setback when he first switched from the zyprexa to it, but I see it still working. I'm glad to have him home, and hopefully he will be himself here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment