Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cleansing

In preparation for Dos, I have made a decision.  I want to cleanse my body of the toxins that have built up in it.  I know it's full of them, I haven't exactly been eating the healthiest lately.  I even had fast food *bows head in shame* last week.  It was an act of sheer desperation.  I needed to be rid of the headache I had, and I thought it was a lack of food and caffeine causing it.  I still don't know what it was, I haven't been in that much pain since I was pregnant with Rowan.  The past few days, I've been thinking that I need to get all of the crap out of my life.  I haven't been doing a lot of caffeine.  Usually my first night at work is the worst, and then I may or may not drink it the rest of the week.  My sleep schedule is lacking.    My food intake is horrible.  Working nights has done much to destroy my appetite.  When I do eat, it's garbage, usually saltines or graham crackers.  Then I come home, eat a bowl of cereal and go to bed.  This has to stop.  I've known about the Beachbody Ultimate Reset since around December.  It only recently became available.  I didn't really think about doing the Reset until we started talking about Dos, and me getting pregnant this summer.

We are going to Seattle this week, which means that my eating will become worse, at least for dinner.  We'll be packing breakfast and lunch out of our hotel room to save time and money.  Good thing that Ft. Lewis is close to our hotel.  Should be fun to see my old stomping ground!  My goal is to return from Seattle, and participate in the challenge group that my coach, Heather, is setting up for the reset.  This will put me finishing the Reset on June 6th, one week before our official first try.  Perfect timing, I say.

I've recently become a Beachbody Coach, so if you want more information on the Cleanse, or any of the workout programs, you can find me here

No comments:

Post a Comment