Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Thoughts on Cable

I have to say, I find cable television to be a complete waste of time. So many people, even with families, go to work, come home, cook dinner, and then plop in front of the television before going to bed. I don't understand being a slave to a TV show. Or several.

I haven't had cable in 2 1/2 years. I am amazed at the number of people that don't understand what I "do." Or those that ask, "Well, what do you watch?" The answer. What ever I feel like it, when and if I feel like it. I do pay for netflix, and if I am inclined, I watch TV on there. If I watch something, it's just for an hour or so, then I move on with my life. Hell, half the time people sit in front of the TV even when there's "nothing on." Then what the hell are you doing watching it?!?!? Go outside, play with your kids or pets, talk to your spouse, have sex. There's so much more you can do with your time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment